An evening spent with friends in beautiful surroundings is just what we all need this year. Our adult-only events offer an exclusive opportunity to see the lavender in the beautiful evening light as the sun slowly sets over the hills.
A welcome drink provides the perfect start to your visit as you wander through the fragrant rows, catch the perfect photo opportunity, dance to our live band or simply sit and enjoy the view and the company of friends.
A rustic bar and a barbecue serving freshly grilled steak or halloumi ciabattas are on hand for purchasing food and drink throughout the evening and the music continues until closing.
Lordington Lavender is such a special place and seeing it shared and enjoyed once again is a wonderful prospect.
Booking is now open for Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th July. Tickets are £25 each or 4 for £90. This includes a welcome drink and live music as well as your entry to the event.
Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Over 18s only: proof of age may be requested.
- Please pre-book your taxi home as we are in a rural area and securing one on the night is extremely difficult. Address for pick up is: Lordington Farm, PO18 9DX.
- Being in a rural setting, the ground is uneven and there are a number of steep slopes so please take care.
- There is a disabled toilet on site but please note that there is a steep and uneven slope to and in the lavender field. Please be aware that this may be unsuitable for some disabled persons and wheelchairs.
- Please note that only food and drink purchased on site can be consumed at this event.
- No picnics.
- Bar and food sales will be cash only.
- There is a smoking area available. Smoking in any other areas, including the toilets, is strictly prohibited.
- No drones or photography shoots (to view available photography packages/sessions please see ‘photography’).
- No vehicles to be left on site overnight. Gates will be locked by 1015.
- In case of wet weather please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate coaches due to access.
- All vehicles are parked at your own risk.
- Verbal or physical abuse of staff will not be tolerated.
- Any intimidating or inappropriate behaviour may result in those responsible being asked to leave the premises.
- You are welcome to wander through the lavender and enjoy the beautiful field but please treat our plants and wildlife with respect.
- COVID 19 – Should the event be unable to go ahead due to government guidance, all bookings will be transferred to the following year.