An Evening at Lordington Lavender is back for 2020. Come and enjoy a drink with friends as you soak up the evening sunlight in our beautiful, secluded lavender field, set against the magnificent backdrop of the rolling Sussex countryside.
A rustic bar and food cooked-to-order are also available.
Last year’s event was a sell-out both nights so be sure to book early to avoid missing out on this exclusive experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Over 18s only: proof of age may be requested.
- Please pre-book your taxi home as we are in a rural area and securing one on the night is extremely difficult. Address for pick up is: Lordington Farm, PO18 9DX.
- There will be a canapé reception during the first hour of the event. Canapés will be circulated by staff (not allocated on an individual basis).
- Being in a rural setting, the ground is uneven and there are a number of steep slopes so please take care.
- There is a disabled toilet on site but please note that there is a steep and uneven slope to and in the lavender field. Please be aware that this may be unsuitable for some disabled persons and wheelchairs.
- Please note that only food and drink purchased on site can be consumed at this event.
- No picnics.
- Bar and food sales will be cash only.
- There is a smoking area available. Smoking in any other areas, including the toilets, is strictly prohibited.
- No drones or photography shoots (to view available photography packages/sessions please see ‘photography’).
- No vehicles to be left on site overnight. Gates will be locked by 1015.
- In case of wet weather please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate coaches due to access.
- All vehicles are parked at your own risk.
- Verbal or physical abuse of staff will not be tolerated.
- Any intimidating or inappropriate behaviour may result in those responsible being asked to leave the premises.
- You are welcome to wander through the lavender and enjoy the beautiful field but please treat our plants and wildlife with respect.