Far from being self-indulgent, self-care is incredibly productive and is essential to maintain optimum wellbeing. During this wellbeing experience day, we encourage you to escape the stresses and strains of daily life and invest some time in yourself. The benefits extend far beyond the day itself as you observe and embrace the natural beauty of this special environment, while exploring breathwork and movement techniques to reduce anxiety and stress.
We are incredibly lucky to have Rosie Underwood back with us, leading this holistic wellbeing experience. Rosie’s experience as both yogi and life coach is extensive. Her guidance has helped people from all four corners of the world to find their healthier, happier selves and the praise is simply glowing: Josh Smith from Glamour magazine writes that ‘Rosie’s energy is both infectious and calming’ and it is this undeniable warmth that makes her sessions so accessible as well as powerful.
Your wellbeing experience will include a range of sessions with Rosie, drawing on techniques from yoga and meditation to help you let go of mental and physical tension. There will also be time to explore the links between lavender and health as well as indulging in a sensory walk among the beautiful lavender rows. Add to this a vibrant vegan brunch (that’s a feast for sight, smell and taste) plus a setting that’s unique, stunning and totally secluded – and you’re guaranteed to leave feeling calm, nourished and empowered.
Your experience starts at 0930 and includes:
– a welcome drink served in the lavender field – a chance to take a breath and relax, inhaling the soothing scents of the lavender to calm your mind and body before we begin
– a 75 minute session with Rosie, drawing on yoga, breathwork and meditation to help you let go of stress and tension
– a stunning and deeply nourishing vegan brunch with fresh juices
– a relaxed talk about stress, health, and the links between lavender and wellness
– a sensory walk among the lavender rows to allow you to bathe in nature and develop mindful focus
– a lavender gift to take away as a memory of your experience
The day ends at 1300, when we hope you will leave us calm and energised, full of renewed purpose and belief.